VEGGIE PASTA Recipe
We all love to eat quick snacks. And Pasta is the hot favourite among teens and grown ups. But since health is a big concern, we need to play it safe.
Along with it there is the DIET issue. So all young girls want to have snacks but for the fear of getting those extra pounds, they control the urge.
But hey, does it mean that good food need to be plain? No absolutely not! We can make healthy snacks with a healthy twist.
Here I am choosing the ingredients for Pasta. It is easily available. It can be found in many shapes. So choose one for yourself.
I am going to use those small granular Pasta.
We are going make pastas loaded with nutrients. And those who don’t like to eat veggies, its an amazing recipe for you.
So without any further, lets get started.
VEGGIE PASTA (recipe for 1 serving)
1. Pasta(granule) – 2 medium sized cups.
2. Carrot – 1 small size.
3. Beans – 2.
4. Chilly – as per your taste.
5. Pea – 1 small cup.
6. Capsicum – 1 medium size.
7. Tomato sauce – 1 teaspoon.
8. Chilly sauce – 1 teaspoon.
9. Soya sauce – 1 teaspoon.
10. Maggie Masala – 1 pack.
11. Oil and salt as per requirement.
1. First wash and clean all the vegetables. Peel them all. Chop them into small pieces.
Remember to cut out the capsicum’s inner white part.
2. Clean those Pastas with water. Then boil it in hot water for 5 minutes in high flame. Remember to give salt in it.
3. After the pasta has been completely cooked, drain it.
4. Now heat another pan and give some oil in it. Keep the flame medium to low.
5. Give all the veggies in it. Sauté it until it turns into brownish.
6. Now give tomato sauce, soya sauce and chilly sauce in the pan.
7. Sauté it again for 2 minutes until all veggies are coated with these sauces.
8. Now give Pasta in it and cook it for 1 minute.
9. Now sprinkle Maggie masala upon it for extra taste.
10. Oh la la your tasty yet healthy snack is ready!
Now dig in it and feel the taste. Don’t worry it is healthy. It is loaded with vegetables and is nutritious.