CHICKEN BIRIYANI is here! Ladies, your attention here. Well I guess the word Biriyani has gotten much of your attention by now!
We all love biriyani. It is like a food of celebration. There are many recipes as well varieties available all across our country.
But the basic and simple one is probably the delicious CHICKEN BIRIYANI.
It is perhaps the most common but mouth-watering dish for every age out there. But many of us prefer to order it instead of preparing it at home.
There are various recipes you can find online but they are rather too long or too complicated to try. I mean there are a long list and it goes on.. and we often chose to order it solely because of its complicated preparation.
But don’t worry, I am here with an easy recipe. You can try it easily at home. You don’t need too much things for it. I have tried it myself and have got an amazing result. So here is my version of the delicious CHICKEN BIRIYANI.
● Ingredients (4 servings)
1. Basmati rice 700gm
2. Coriander powder
3. Jeera powder
4. Chicken Biriyani powder
5. Curd (unsweetened) 4tbsp
6. Ginger, garlic, chilly – mixed and make a paste 2tbsp.
7. Tomato sauce, Soya sauce, chilly powder, ghee 2tbsp
8. Potato (dice shaped) 4
9. Chicken 700 gm (big pieces)
10. Salt as per requirement and eggs 4.
1. First wash the rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes. Later boil it about for 10 minutes. Drain the water and air-dry it. Set it aside.
2. Clean the chicken properly. Take a bowl mix the curd, all the spice powders along with the ginger-garlic-chilly paste, soya sauce, tomato sauce, salt, chilly powder with the chicken. Use 1tbsp for all. Save 1 tbsp for later excluding the paste.
Marinate it for 30 minutes.
3. Boil the potato and egg. Then fry the potato until it gets brown.
4. Take a pot as per your choice with a tight lid. Now take the ghee on your palm and rub it on the inner side of that pot. After rubbing it all over. Place it on the flame.
5. Cook the chicken. Give the left over spices, sauces and curd. Cook it for about 10 minutes. Then low the flame. Give 1 glass of water in it. Cook it for 5 minutes more.
6. Now place half of the rice upon the chicken in that pot. After that place the potato and egg upon it. Then again layer it with the rest of the rice. Upon the top sprinkle all the chicken biriyani masala.
Close the lid.
7. Wait for 5 minutes. Now hold the lid tightly. And shake the whole pot with your power so that the ingredients can mix well inside. Do it for 5 times.
Voila! Your own CHICKEN BIRIYANI is ready. Serve it hot with chicken curry.
Now you can enjoy it easily without making it too complicated. And the smell, ah! Its the heaven that you will feel in your home!
Leave a Reply