Get ready for Winter
Winter is right around the corner, and its all about being warm while remaining stylish. Every season has its essentials. If you are looking to update your closet for this winter, you have come to the right place. Ankita Banerjee
1. Cozy, versatile sweater– The chunky, cuddly, neutral-colored sweaters works with everything. Paired with a comfort fit jeans for the weekend or a skinny jeans for the office, it’s more than worth your money.
2. Skinny jeans– Skinny jeans are perfect for winter season as they are tight and warm, and their skinny silhouette allows you to layer other loose items on top. Pair them with loose sweaters or coats, with pointy toe heels or sneakers, they look ever-so-stylish.
3. Statement coat– An elegant statement coat can take an ordinary look to another level. In winters, your outerwear is the most important item of your outfit so why not make a statement?
4. Knitted jumper dress– One of the most stylish and dainty piece of clothing that you can sport this winter are sweater dresses. It is the easiest way of showing a little leg and stay cozy at the same time. Paired with thigh-high boots, it looks absolutely stunning. Wear a nude or black stockings with ankle boots if you are not sure about thigh-high boots.
5. Hoodie– The most basic and go-to winter wear, you probably own quite a few of these. So needless to say, they are perfect for the less chilly days.
6. Leather jackets– Leather jackets are oh-so-stylish and classy. They jazz up a boring outfit in a jiffy. Paired with skinny jeans and sneakers, you are ready to sport a simple yet fab look!
7. Turtleneck– Turtleneck dresses will make sure that your neck is nice and warm in the winter. They look good under sleeveless top, under half sweaters or simply on its own with a jeans.
8. Woolen wrap scarf– This is a chic and effortless addition to any outfit to keep yourself warm and stylish. It can be styled in a number of ways, wrapped around the neck or casually thrown over the shoulder.
9. Ankle boots– Ankle boots are a persistent staple in your wardrobe and they are the most comfortable in the winter season. Very versatile and takes any look from drab to fab real quick!
10. Woolen beanie– You definitely want your head and ears to be covered and warm on the very cold days. use a cute beanie paired with a cashmere sweater and a boyfriend jeans to complete your look.