Click to know more about Himmanshoo, his life & philosophies
- You pursued MBA & wanted to join your father’s business Himmanshoo or build a career in cricket. Then why acting?
~ Umm! My dad wanted me to join him in his business. And I was a professional cricketer. I dreamt of playing for my country but due to certain circumstances, I couldn’t play. After that, my dad wanted me to get into something & settle down. While I was pursuing MBA, Zee Cine Stars happened. I didn’t want to become an actor but destiny, you know! (laughs)
- We would like to know about your love story with Amruta Khanvikar.
~ She’s my wife, now. We dated for 11 years & married for 2 years. We are together for 13 years. She is an extremely blessed artist & again, destiny & fate brought us together. We are enjoying our journey of life happily together.
- Do you or your spouse get jealous while romancing your co-actor on-screen?
~ We all know how we shoot. It’s all fake so, we don’t have any such issues. (laughs)
- Why did you decide to take part in Nach Baliye 7?
~ Any actor would like to take part in any reality show. People know us by our characters in Televisions or films. But in reality shows, people know me as Himanshoo & so on. People adore me. I can be myself.
- As we are talking about reality shows, I would like to ask you whether you are a fan of Bigg Boss? And do you watch Bigg Boss 11?
~ No, I don’t watch Bigg Boss. I haven’t watched any season of it.
- If given a chance, would you like to take part in Bigg Boss?
~ Absolutely not! I have been approached since last 2-3 years but I don’t have any interest in this particular show. I believe that reality shows portray talents but I don’t find any such thing in Bigg Boss.
- But the reality shows are mainly based on TRPs. What’s your opinion regarding this?
~ Every show in the Indian Television is based on TRPs.
- You had also participated in Khatron Ke Khiladi 7. How was your experience while performing such dangerous tasks?
~ It’s a very difficult show & you need to be mentally strong. You learn to overcome your fears & discover yourself.
- You have won millions of hearts. What’s your message for them?
~ Live your life. Keep your calm & have patience.
- Your words for LaughaLaughi?
~ Wonderful. Best wishes for your new ventures in future.