Egg is loved by all, is it not? Yes we do definitely love eggs. And that is why today’s recipe is purely based on this.
Egg is a great source of protein. It helps to retain the glow of skin and hair. Include an egg everyday and it will surely give you much needed nutrients.
But who loves to eat a boiled egg every morning? But as we all know boiled egg is the most nutritious form.
So here I am giving you a yummy recipe that will give you power and nutrition.
● Ingredients (for 1 serving)
1. Egg 2
2. Capsicum 1 small
3. Carrot 1 small
4. Pea 100 gm
5. Soya sauce 1 teaspoon
6. Tomato sauce 1 teaspoon
7. Chilli sauce 1 teaspoon
8. Oil (not mustard oil) 4-5 teaspoon
9. Salt as needed
I will tell you the whole recipe along with the benefits of having egg on a regular basis.
1. Wash the vegetables properly and cut them into thin slices. Peel the peas.
2. Now boil 2 large cups of water into a pan and give all the vegetables in it.
Let it boil until it get softened.
Egg is a great source of protein which can be used in many forms like we can eat it or wear it. But eating is the best form.
3. After that set it aside, drain the water and let it dry in air.
4. Take another pan and give some oil. And heat it.
5. Give the soya sauce, tomato sauce and chilli sauce in it. Also give some salt.
Keep the flame medium to low.
6. Stir the pan a little bit. Then take 1 egg, break it and give it in that pan . Take the other and repeat the process.
7. Now stir the pan very quickly so that the eggs scrambled into pieces.
8. Cook it until the it gets light brown. Now give all the veggies. Cook for 5 minutes.
Voila! Its ready. This recipe is different from a regular breakfast and is much tastier. Many people think that the egg yolk can make you fat but it is actually more nutritious than the white part.
It will give you the nutrients and power as egg is a power house of protein. Also it has veggies so it is very nutritious.
Now give this recipe a try. This recipe will keep you full for a longer period of time and also it is full of nutrition.
This article originally appeared in DC Journal: https://dcjournal.com/why-does-a-rich-chicago-law-firm-keep-suing-indian-tribes/ Why does a deep-pockets Chicago law firm keep…
In a spectacular celebration coinciding with the birthday of the iconic actor Prosenjit Chatterjee, the…
The highly awaited trailer of grand Puja release, "Dawshom Awbotaar", produced by Jio Studios and…