This recipe is easy to make. Tikka chaat is a yummy snack, that can kill your afternoon hunger very efficiently.
Originally this recipe belongs to Patna, Bihar but as we all know foods have no barrier.
So yes I am here with this healthy and tasty snack recipe.
I have given it a new twist so it has now become tastier.
●Ingredient for this recipe (for 1 serving)
1. Mashed potatoes 4
2. Chilli powder 1 tsp
3. Coriander powder 2 tsp
4. Tomato sauce 1 tbsp
5. Soya sauce 1 tbsp
6. Chilli sauce 1 tbsp
7. Carrot cut into small pieces 1 handful
8. Capsicum cut into small pieces 1 handful
9. Besan or gram flour 2 handful
10. Salt and oil according to taste
1. First wash the carrot and capsicum and dry it.
2. After that fry this veggies with little oil. Set it aside.
3. Now take the mashed potatoes mix it with chilli powder, coriander powder, salt.
Mix the whole thing with your hand or spoon.
4. Take the besan and mix it with some water. Do not make the mixture too thick or too runny. Keep it in medium.
5. Now take some potato mixture. Make a round shape of it. Coat it with the besan mixture and fry it in oil. Cook it until it gets golden.
6. After making this pokoras. Take a pan and pour all the sauces in it.
After that give all the pokoras in it.
Coat it very well. Cook it in low flame for about 1 minutes.
And voila! This recipe is ready to serve.
This is very easy to make and will be loved by your child.
You can sprinkle some coriander leaves on top of it. Or may serve it with yoghurt or mayonnaise sauce.
This recipe will surely bring your inside foody outside.This recipe is easy to make and serve so next time when hunger recalls, remember always this recipe because it will decrease your hunger to the minimal state.
Leave a Reply