Since Summer is almost ready to bid adieu and Monsoon ready for its onset, let’s rejuvenate ourselves. The former has been and always will be a wonderful season to enjoy one’s favourite shake, smoothies and desserts. Now before our Moms forbid us from having these coldies in monsoon, enjoy these two awesome shakes. One is my own recipe while the other’s a classic and immensely popular one.
Chocolate has always been admired by all ages. In the same way, coffee is also loved by us. Trust me, coffee can easily take chocolate to newer heights. So, here’s a simple shake of these two wonders. Tried and tested, with easily available products. Go ahead!
Ingredients (serves 2):
20-30 gms of Dark Chocolate, 2 tbsps of sugar (or 1 tbsp of honey), 150-200 ml of boiled chilled milk, 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder, 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder, choco chips (for garnish)
- Break the dark chocolate into smaller pieces and blend them. You can add some milk to it also.
- Now, add in the sugar or honey, instant coffee powder and cocoa powder. Blend them along with the remaining milk.
- Pour the shake in glasses and garnish with choco chips. Bon appetit!
Classic Mango Shake
Summers are always equivalent to mangoes, be them ripe or raw. Consequently, people love a good mango shake. Here’s the classic mango shake recipe for you all!
Ingredients (serves 4):
2-3 ripe mangoes, 2 tbsps of sugar(or 1 tbsp of honey), 100 ml of boiled and chilled milk, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, few mango slices (for garnish)
- In a blender/juicer, take the the mango pulp. Add the sugar or honey and blend them well.
- Now add in the milk and ice cream and give it a good mix in the blender.
- If you want to thin down your shake, then add some more milk to it.
- Pour in glasses and garnish with mango slices. Enjoy!!
Leave a Reply