Dear PYTs and Blokes attending the good old bohemian carnival- Flea Style, I welcome you on behalf of the organizers with open arms and a sassy hug. It is time to show the world how Kolkata too can party the bohemian way, and this time at the Flea Style gathering, we are hell bent on showing off the talent and skills by one and all.
From chunky accessories to home décor items, lip smacking delicacies to lifestyle improvements and many more such notes on the platter, a little indulgence in the bohemian rhapsody coming alive on March 26th, 2016 is a must-try!
Dressing up for the occasion
As a stylist myself, I would be happy to help you doll up for the carnival; what use is it to be there and not be one in spirit with the free-minded folks, the unchained spirit and the resplendent saga of being who you actually are- wild children within! Bohemian touches with a sense of individualism is a must in this day and age, which brings us to the big question- ‘What should my attire be like’?
Here are a couple of bohemian ways to dress chic and trendy, and this is for men and women alike. Take a look, get inspired and make heads turn or just grab eyeballs, I shall leave that sassy flaunting to b done to you!
- If you like it simple and yet with a touch of bohemian trendiness, think about styling a chic hairband for your tresses.
- Aztec printed rompers with a dangling statement neckpiece, is another way to flaunt your bohemian look.
- Messy wavy hair buns are haute trends, and when worn with printed bandhini frocks, skirts and oxidized jewelry, you’d be the boho chic chick walking around.
- Bringing back a look from the past with the halter cropped tops, cut out tops and a colorful vibrant sarong for the bottoms, why not?
- Long flowy printed skirts with sleeveless plain tops and a dangling neckpiece in oxidized to neutral tones, makes for the bohemian touch too.
Now something for the boys, because a man needs a little styling up too!
- Loose kurta tops with khaki pants, three-fourths or even shorts, can bring about a bohemian look. A statement neckpiece such as a beaded one or an oxidized choker completes the look.
- Local flimsy colorfully printed shirts or tees that hang very loose over the torso- so very hippie and boho bloke isn’t it?
- Precious bracelets in amethyst, jade, semi precious stones or wooden beads for the rugged yet earthy touch!
- Chunky wristlets for the funky touch that gels well with just about anything desi and swagalacious you’d want to wear!
- From harem pants to bold patterned bottoms, resplendent prints to graphic touches and more, you cannot go wrong on this one, now can you?
Makeup, hair and accessory wise
Complete the look with a sense of nude to natural blush and eye makeup shades. Here are some options to choose from!
- Sultry winged eyes and nude lips
- Braid Embellished Bohemian Fishtail
- Chunky charm for the hair and the body
- Quirky nail art
- Dark sultry eyes for the boys
And there is many more such styles but you have just got to use your imagination and creativity. Hope to see you all at the event, and if you need a spa or a touch up contact asap!
Image Source : S Media