In the wake of tremendous success in the field of space science and technology, the world has witnessed the birth of a new era. As the world realized the importance of space technology, Space Technology Students’ Society, IIT Kharagpur took the initiative of starting National Students’ Space Challenge, which is a unique blend of space science and technology.
Every year, many budding space enthusiasts showcase their talents in this fest which also happens to be India’s first and largest Space Technology fest. The commencement of Octber 2018 brings with it the 8th edition of the National Students’ Space Challenge presented by IIT Kharagpur in association with Indian Space Research Organization. During the fest, participants from all across the country compete in amazing set of space themed robotic and astronomy based events which will challenge participant’s engineering and innovation skills. Participants also get to witness amazing guest lectures by eminent scientists, astronomers and professors from deemed institutions across the globe, and develop your technical skills through various workshops.This fest includes many online pre-fest events which happen to be rage in the world of internet. The main motto of this fun packed space themed fest is to raise the standards of space technology and encourage young minds.
- The fest comprises of the following events:
- Pixelation: Image Processing Competition.
- Aciquor: Autonomous robotic Competition.
- Voyager: Manual robotic Competition
- Case Study
- Paper Presentation
- The Braitenberg Challenge: Onspot Hardware coding event
- Lift-off: Water Rocketry Competition
- Hoverpod: Hover-Craft making competition
- The Science of Paper Folding: Onspot origami competition
- Studex: Innovation and Product designing Challenge
- Designeer: Onspot CAD competition
- Astrophotography competition: Online photography Competition
- Tshirt Designing competition: Online designing competition
- Space Quiz: Online quiz competition.
Enjoy some cool online pre-fest events visit www.nssc.in and www.fb.com/nssc.iit. This October book your tickets to Kharagpur to enjoy and explore 3 fun packed days in 2200-acre campus of IIT Khargpur. See you there! Space Technology Students’ Society (spAts) is the organising team of NSSC. Officially, spAts is the student body of Kalpana Chawala Space Technology Cell (KCSTC), the contact point of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), at IIT Kharagpur. With the aim of spreading the awareness of the importance of space technology, the team ensures an extravaganza this October.”
Eligibility: Ongoing Undergraduate and Graduate Students from any stream in India.
For more details, Contact: Mr. Tanishq Garg Ms. Hima Swetha N Head of Public Relations Head of Public Relations firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com +917477858668 +918985240458 Website- http://www.nssc.in/ Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/nssc.iit