Kaaushik Events Present Atoot Bandhan, a musical adda with the known faces of the Tollywood Industry.
The associated partners of this grand event are: Music Bangla (Media Partner), KING SITE(Gift Partner), Priya Ads(Food Partner), The Dreamers (PR partner), Hottogol (Corporate Partner), LaughaLaughi (Online Partner) and Saheb Santanu (Photography Partner).
Musical Adda Atoot Bandhan was an extravagant and razzmatazz event organized by Kaaushik Events with the reputed celebrities of the Tollywood Industry at ICCR Kolkata on the special evening of August 23,2018.
The event started around 4:30pm and ended around 10pm.
Let us have a look at the glimpses of the event:
• Parijat on behalf of Kaaushik Events felicitated Debolina with a certificate from Atoot Bandhan in a photo frame.
• Parijat presented one of the beautiful retro tracks “Pyaar Deewana Hota Hain” from the film “Kati Patang”.
• Arfin came on stage next and performed the Jab We Met’s emotional track “Aoge Jab Tum o Sajna”.
• Stalwart Rupankar Bagchi delivered aheartwarming speech for his band. RupankarBagchi and his team said that they have been performing theatre for the last 5 years. From then till now they are performing on stage with various Bangla and English songs. They are on their way to release their new album.
• Rupankar Bagchi and his Band sang the song “Maa” from their new upcoming album.
• Started with Tanmoy Rimpo Chakraborty Bromor’sfelicitation with sarok.
• Raja Das (FM artist) performed the song “Jokhontumi dure thako tokhon thako kache”.
• Chaitali felicitated Rupankar Bagchi and his team with the Atoot Bandhan certificate in a frame.
• After that Swapan Basu occupied the stage and Anindya accompanied Mr. Basu on stage to play instrument along with Mr. Basu’s song.
• Swapan Basu sang “Ami Morome Mori” with fusion of “Surmayee Ankhiyon Mein” from the Sridevi-Kamal Hassan film Sadma.
• Swapan Basu continued his performance with the Palligeeti song “Thakile Dobakhana Hobe Kochuripana”.
• Next Stalwart Anindya Bose of band “Shahar”appreciated his instrumental musicians and introduced them with their names and then started with the performance.
• Anindya Bose of Band Sohor performed “Ki DeboKi Debo Bol Toke” from the album “Ki Debo”. The next he went on with his song “Swadhinota”
• Band “Jaiho” came on the stage next and appreciated Kaushik da and Suman Da for organizing such an amazing event.
• “Jaiho” Band was felicitated with Atoot Bandhancertificate in a glass-photoframe.
• They performed the fusion of “Ek Pyar ka NagmaHain” from the 1974 hit film “Shor” with mixed fusion of “Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas” from the film “Blackmail”, “Paar Deewana Hota Hain” from the film “Kati Patang”, then beautifully mixed the track of “Na Seekha Maine Jeena Jeena KaiseJeena Na Seekha Maine Jeena Mere Humdum” from the movie “Badlapur” and finally ended the fusion with “Aoge Jab Tum Ho Sajna.”
• Somdutta Banerjee was also presented with a memento. She performed one of the beautiful Ghazals in her melodious voice.
• Dr. Krishnendu Chatterjee and Iman Da came on the stage and snatched the limelight with their admiring speech about the musical event. Dr.Chatterjee in a very pleasing way said that the event was a perfect definition of “Adda”. Serial are now in a pause mode and so something different type of “Adda” was needed for the celebrities and this event is actually a different medium of “Adda” for the celebs.”
• Iman Da said that he actually found joy attending the event.
• Gargi entered the stage and said that she came to perform here after many days and music and the musicians literally made this event a grand success.
• Gargi sang one of the most beautiful ShafqatAmanat Ali’s songs “Mora Saiyaan Mose Bolena” which is a song by his own music group “Fuzon”.
• Kaushik Da, one of the organizers of the event, was called on stage and was requested to say a few words. Kaushik Da said he never thought that so many celebs will spare some time from their busy schedule and attend this event and he also never expected that so many people and celebrities will join the “Adda”. He thanked Tamali Di for hosting the event and thanked the other members who put their heart and soul in making the event a huge success.
• All the members were felicitated with mementosfor their hard work behind this event.
• Band Milliput next came and performed the song“Dine Dine”.
• Milliput addressed Kaushik Da and said “It is a pleasure to know Kaushik Da personally. We met few days back and he is working effortlessly in his field.”
• Next came Manisha Karmakar. She performed the Rabindra Sangeet “Jodi Taare Nai Chini Go”
• Now it was time for Abhijit da to come on stage. Kaushik Da extolled Abhijit Da with the certificate.
• Next performer was Band O Beast and they sang their upcoming song “Amar Sohore” exclusively on Atoot Bandhan which is yet to be released.
• Aul Baul created a “Jomjomati” ambience with the song “Piriti Kanthaler Atha Lagle pore charena”
• Last performance was by Tijasa.
Among all these pomp and grandeur there was alsoa musical initiative by Musical Adda and they performed the “Tumi Jaake Bhalobaso snanerghore baspe bhaso…tumi onnyo karor songebedho ghor” from the movie “Praktan”. Next Saranya Pal was seen performing as a solo Vocalist.
Sispriya Banerjee was seen performing college life er gaan and “Rupkotha Ra” from the movie “Aparajita Tumi” and was requested for a secondsong which is a retro hit “Pagla Hawa.”
The evening was absolutely a remarkable one and everyone who performed and the creators behind this event were praised with mementos.
The event was overall a grand success.
JOURNALISTS: OLIVIA GANGULY, CHNDRAVAN MALLICK, PRITI SAHA, RISHAKHI CHAKRABORTY AND CHANDRANI PALIT.
PHOTOJOURNALISTS: KOUSTAV BASU,AMBORISH PATRA, PALASH DEY AND SAURISH BASU.