Top 7 healthy habits that will help you to retain the glow of your health.
We all have become health conscious these days and are constantly opting out for better health care. But maintaining health can be little difficult in this busy schedule. So, here are my top 7 tips that will help you to stay healthy.
1. Wake up early. No, I am not telling you to wake up too early. But maintain a sleep cycle of your own.
Go to bed at a moderate time and wake up as early as possible. It will maintain your overall body by controlling your hormones.
2. Drink a glass of warm water. Make it a routine to drink a glass of warm water every morning. Make it the first thing you drink.
It will boost your metabolism rate and will helps to control your health issues.
3. Do not gulp too much food at one time. When we have too much foods on our stomach, it hampers the normal digestive system causing various health problems.
So divided your portions of foods and have it several times.
4. Do not skip meals. I know in this busy schedule its not always possible to eat in time. But try to eat in time as much as you can.
Skipping meals can break your health cycle.
5. Nuts are our friends. We have the habit of eating junk foods. But junk foods are the real enemy of our health.
So whenever in hunger grab some nuts, it can be peanuts, cashews, almonds whatever you want.
6. Drink water but not while eating as this will hamper your digestive system. Either drink water before meal or after one hour of eating.
This habit will take some time to happen, but once you have done it, it will increase your health.
7. Don’t eat heavy at night, go for light dinners. At night, our metabolism rate gets low so if you eat too much then it will not digest properly.
So eat light and keep your metabolism high.
So here was my top 7 tips to help you with your health. I know this tips are sometimes hard to follow but promise me, if you do practice it, you will realise how much your health has increased safely.